On this page you will find a variety of tools and images that can be used to promote the 2017 Victoria Yoga Conference. This page will continue to be updated as we approach the Conference so be sure to check back. Please use the hashtags #vyc2017 and #yyjyoga where possible.
Suggested Facebook Posts or e-newsletter Content (Pair with an image from below)
- The Victoria Yoga Conference is a community event with over 60 workshops including yoga, meditation, dance, SUP, trailrunning, acro yoga and more. The February 10-13th weekend also features a Wellness Market filled with local entrepreneurs. We are excited to be Exhibitors at this community focused event! Tickets are now on sale at: www.victoriayogaconference.com.
- We are thrilled to be Exhibitors at the 2017 Victoria Yoga Conference, happening February 10-13th in Victoria, BC! The weekend includes over 60 workshops on yoga, meditation, dance & movement, business development, and more. The VYC is for everyone – from the curious to the serious. Tickets for the 5th annual event are available at www.victoriayogaconference.com.
- What are you doing February 10-13th? We will be exhibiting at the 5th annual Victoria Yoga Conference – we would love to see you there! Tickets for this diverse weekend are available at www.victoriayogaconference.com.
- Victoria Yoga Conference 2017: a series of world-class practices that Meryl would be proud of. Take the time to meet our international line-up of teachers here: www.victoriayogaconference.com.
- At the Victoria Yoga Conference, we’re all students. Here’s our favourite lesson: never forget that one moment, one day, even one weekend can change your life. Join us for a conference about exploration, ideation and transformation. It’s all here from February 10 – 13 at the University of Victoria: yoga, music, meditation, bodywork, connection. #studentsforever #yyjyoga #vyc2017 www.victoriayogaconference.com
- Go with the flow. This is where the magic happens. The 2017 Victoria Yoga Conference ain’t too cool for school, as it convenes on the University of Victoria from February 10 – 13. Find yourself amongst the most radiant teachers, exhibitors, and newfound friends. #studentsforever #vyc2017 #yyjyoga
- Psoas we were sayin’, this year’s Victoria Yoga Conference gets an A+ in excitement. Choose from over 60 workshops on everything from meditation to bodywork to business development. We’re excited to welcome the Dean of Downward Dogs herself, Miss Kristine Salmon, as she directs Anatomy for the Yoga Teacher. Get busy makin’ your timetable today: www.victoriayogaconference.com.
- Fight the winter flu and post-New Year’s blues with a little Vitamin Yin. Katie Thacker prescribes the best medicine at this year’s Victoria Yoga Conference, from February 10 – 13. Breathe in, sprawl out and let the yoga do its thing! You can find this yin workshop and many other yoga, bodywork & meditation classes at: www.victoriayogaconference.com.
- May your sense of humour be as flexible as your sense of adventure. We’re giddy to welcome the daring Danielle LaPorte, as she makes us laugh and wonder on Friday, February 10 at the 2017 Victoria Yoga Conference. There’s something here for everyone – the serious, and the curious. Check out over 60 workshops, spanning four days, focusing on yoga, meditation, dance, bodywork, business development and more. www.victoriayogaconference.com.
- This is the one place where the excuse “a Downward Dog ate my homework” just might work. Get your tail into over 60 different classes at the 2017 Victoria Yoga Conference. You get to study up on subjects like Japa Meditation 101, Intro to Acro Yoga, Emotional Archaeology and more!
Suggested Tweets (Pair with an image or include the website url)
- We are exhibiting at the Victoria Yoga Conference Feb 10-13. Join us! #yyjyoga #vyc2017
- Yoga, meditation, dance + movement, business, community & more. Feb 10-13 in Victoria. #vyc2017
- To download them to your computer, please click to enlarge the image, right click and chose “save image as” and save it to the appropriate folder on your computer.
- When you put the image in your newsletter, or on your website, please hyperlink to the URL http://www.victoriayogaconference.com
The following 2017 Victoria Yoga Conference images can be used for your website, Facebook, Instagram, twitter and e-newsletter.