This community is amazing – we are sharing some of the wonderful offerings that have been put online during this unprecedented time. We started this page with only 5 things in mind, but the community has so much on offer we want to share it all with you!
This is where you’ll find local businesses that are open for you to support as well as online offerings that have no specific beginning or ending date. And, to keep things easy we’ve created two more pages:
- Workshops – offerings longer than 90 minutes. You can find these on the Workshops page.
- Online Classes – yoga, meditation and other classes under 90 minutes – check out the Online Class directory
Want some of this goodness in your email inbox? Subscribe to our newsletter!
In-person – moved online – community organizations & clubs
- yoUnlimited has launched a virtual community and offers Conversation Circles, Business Circles, Soul Sessions and Book Club. This is a heart-centered community for those identifying as female.
- the CRAIC with KWENCH – Craic” (/kræk/KRACK) or “crack” – An Irish term for news, gossip, fun, entertainment, and enjoyable conversation. A series of video sessions featuring interactive conversations, diverse learnings, workshops, gatherings, debates and just general fun and hilarity from experts (and definitely non-experts) from around the world.
Yoga & Fitness
- Alive Mindbody is offering live streaming Yoga, Pilates, Barre & Pole classes that are accessible for 24 hours! Check out our $30 for 30 Day Unlimited Streaming pass to experience all of our virtual offerings
- Bellyfit has opened up all their classes to download for free
- Chris Csak Pilates is now offering pilates in your living room via zoom
- Fernwood Yoga Den is offering online classes via Instagram
- Good Life Juice has a list of stockists on their website and is also delivering fresh juice on the island
- Hemma is now offering free yoga online as well as some private sessions
- Jonathan Boyd is offering free classes in your home on his YouTube channel as well as weekly free classes via Instagram Live
- Julia McCabe is offering monthly yoga online with 1 and 3 month membership options
- Ma Yoga has launched their online classes with a variety of offerings and pricing options
- Moksana Yoga is offering a variety of classes online in a variety of package options
- One Yoga Victoria is offering online classes via their online studio
- Scott Davis has uploaded lots of great home yoga classes on his YouTube channel. Visit his website for more information on upcoming workshops and Live Streaming classes
- The Lab Victoria and Westshore is offering on demand and live streaming classes
- Third Space Movement is offering a variety of classes via youtube and zoom – follow them on Instagram for updates
- Thrive is now offering free classes online
- Yoga & Healing is a Yoga Therapist and has recently made three videos; one for how to ease a panic attack, another two to help ease stress and anxiety
- Elate Cosmetics is bringing you all the best in beauty through their online shop
- Foxy Box Victoria is not only selling various at home products online but they have also committed to donating to local healthcare workers, and have launched the “make a sister smile” campaign
- Sapphire Day Spa is taking your online product orders
Food & Beverage
- Burger Crush is serving all the goodness of take away burgers, shakes, and local soda
- Caffe Fantastico is taking orders food, beverages, and roasted beans to satisfy your coffee cravings
- Discovery Coffee is open daily 630-6 at their various locations serving the delicious java
- Dumpling Drop has wonderful handmade dumplings made fresh twice a week and frozen for delivery and easy cooking. They have also teamed up with other local businesses to create weekly boxes full of goodies
Fern Bakery is open for pick up and delivery for all of your vegan treats
- Fernwood Coffee Company not only has their coffee products and beans available for purchase online but you can even take a “home espresso training” to up your coffee game
- Fish Hook in Victoria serves scrumptious, fresh fun food! Fish Hook is a Indo-French-inspired seasonal, locally-driven, 100% @oceanwiselife seafood. BC wines & libations.
- Habit Coffee is open for take out with all of your favorite drinks and treats to take away
- Hey Happy has their online store up and ready to serve your coffee needs whether beans, coffee accessories, or yummy coffees at home as well as curbside delivery
- Marta Cafe and Pantry is offering online ordering for meals and baked goods
- Mole has launched their program “Mole loves you” which allows you to order groceries and liquor from this local business
- Nourish Kitchen has “edible essentials” available that will help your kitchen stay stock full of yummy essentials
- Salt & Pepper Fox is offering their tasty food for pick up and delivery
- Sheringham Distillery is selling their spirits online as well as their new “Sanette” hand sanitizer
- Twist Of Fate Cocktails has now launched “Curbside Cocktails”. Using your own spirits you can pick your cocktail mix and garnish from their menu and they’ll deliver what you need for a delicious cocktail at home
- Virtuous Pie is now offering pick up and delivery through “door dash”. A great dinner vegan option
- Wandering Mollusk provides an interactive and unique catering experience that can be tailored to any event that fits your taste, budget and style! You can also find the Wandering Mollusk at Whistle Buoy Brewing on most weekends to enjoy some oysters and a pint!
- Whistle Buoy Brewing has opened their to-go counter and is ready to serve your favorite beer and merch to go
- Zambri’s now has their Italian classics available for take out and has been providing meals for various charitable efforts
Things to Do Online
- Banff Mountain Film Festival – list of films
- Blissology is offering “Stay Om Yoga” with Eoin Finn on their Vimeo on Demand Channel
- Greater Victoria Public Library – lynda.com – 1000-‘s of video tutorials with your GVPL library card
- Museum of Anthropology at UBC has loads of online resources to fill you day with knowledge
- Rachel Scott’s youTube Channel – so many videos to watch
- Rosie Bitts has a FREE 7 day mini course called “Learn To Love Your Jiggly Bitts” on her website you can start anytime!
- Storyline Online – we are all kids at heart – award-winning children’s literacy videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books
- Virtual Field Trips for Families
Yoga is connection.
Let's stay connected so that you don't miss a thing!