The vision for the Victoria Yoga Conference is to build the yoga community and share connections.Our calendar includes offerings from the community. To add your event, please complete our online form. Please give yourself at least a week before the event to allow our team time to post.
- This event has passed.
December 5, 2019 @ 6:30 pm - 9:00 pmFREE
Join us for an evening of tea, yoga and community discussion around eco-friendly and zero waste initiatives. At this event, you will find…
Marketplace and learning center 6:30 – 8:15
– Featuring ethical and zero waste options
– Victoria Yoga Conference will be giving away a free all weekend pass!
– Beatnik Goods ethical fashion
– Learn Furushiki (how to wrap with fabric and save paper)
– A recycling challenge – do you really know how to recycle in Victoria BC!?
– Local initiatives sharing how they are trying to fight climate change and how you can join them.
– Enter to win a Zero-waste starter kit from Stretch Collective
Discussions and Presentations
7:00 – 7:30 PM: Discussion about yoga and ecology with Eoin Finn of Blissology and EcoKarma
7:45 – 8:15 PM: Presentation of ethical fashion and brand stories from Andrea Tigh-Letts of Beatnik Goods
We will end with a Blissology yoga class by donation to the EcoKarma Foundation at 8:30 pm