The vision for the Victoria Yoga Conference is to build the yoga community and share connections.Our calendar includes offerings from the community. To add your event, please complete our online form. Please give yourself at least a week before the event to allow our team time to post.
- This event has passed.
Acro Date Night
February 7, 2020 @ 6:45 pm - 10:00 pm$150
This Valentines Day, do something different with the one that you love. Join us for the Valentine’s Edition of Acro Date Night at Sea Cider Farm and Ciderhouse. Acro Date Night is a chance for you to connect with the one you love on a physical and emotional level. We will move through partner stretching, playful acro yoga, and Thai massage. Expect to laugh a lot! This special edition of Acro Date Night also includes cider tasting for each person and a charcuterie plate for each couple. The charcuterie plate can be adjusted for most dietery restrictions. Each couple will go home with a gift bag that includes goodies from our sponsors! We know that you will leave feeling more connected to your partner and feeling great for the rest of your weekend. We are grateful for our amazing sponsors Rock Coast, Barefoot Healing, Level Ground Trading, and more to be announced.
Summary of what is included:
- 2 Hour Acro Date Night Workshop with Katie and Brandon
- Cider Tasting for two
- Charcuterie platter for two
- gift bag with goodies from our sponsors: Rock Coast, Barefoot Healing, Level Ground Coffee, more to be announced.
- 6:45pm Arrive, collect your gift bag, and have your photo taken with our photographer
- 7:00pm Acro Date Night workshop begins – Partner stretching, playful acro poses, Thai massage
- 9:00pm Cider tasting, charcuterie plate, spend time with your lover and other couples who attend
- 10:00pm We are all finished! Continue your romantic evening as you please <3
Please wear clothing you feel comfortable moving in (and maybe even sweating in). You are welcome to bring a change of clothes for after! No experience is required in order to attend. The price to attend is the cost per couple $150. Space is limited. Cider tasting includes a short flight of cider per person. Option to purchase additional cider and products onsite.