Wellness Market FAQ
Where is the Wellness Market located?
Is the Wellness Market Open to the Public?
How much does it cost to exhibit?
What is included in my booth?
We aim to create an open feeling to the market so, unlike other trade shows that have 8′ pipe and drape our space is very open – when you arrive you will find your space marked out on the floor and if you have requested table or chairs they will be in your space for you to arrange.
What are the hours of the Wellness Market?
Friday, February 9, 2018 – 4 pm to 6 pm (hard finish at 6 pm)
Saturday, February 10, 2018 – 8 am to 9:30 am
Note: All booths must be set-up by 9:30 am on Saturday and must not be taken down before 5:30 pm on Sunday.
Conference attendees and the General Public
Will have access to the market from 9:30 am to 5 pm on Saturday and Sunday – there is no charge for the general public to come into the market.
Suggestions for Success
- Create an inviting display – look for ideas on Pinterest if you’re stuck
- Host a game with prizes – example is to have multiple keys in a basket but only one will unlock the treasure chest which you have a prize inside
- Demo your products – change up what you are demonstrating each day
- Create something interactive or offer something like henna tattoos, caricatures (contact us if you need resources)
- Use this opportunity to get people to sign up for your newsletter (ensure you are following CASL)
- Create a unique space
- Make it easy for people to make a decision – if you have clothing or jewelry, provide a mirror, if your product is soaps or lotions have samplers/testers available
- Change up your display each day, moving products to highlight different items
- If your product is clothing or jewelry, wear your items – change throughout the day. Ask people you know to wear items as well, and direct others to your booth. People want to buy what they see others wearing – same goes for water bottles etc.
- Be engaging – you are building lasting relationships with people that extend beyond this weekend. Many of our exhibitors have made connections that have led to thousands of dollars of future business.
- If your product is not clothing, give you team ‘uniforms’ to wear – maybe that is a t-shirt with your logo or something catchy on it, or a certain ball cap. Give away a few and ask people to wear them and direct people to your booth.
- Incentivize people to tweet about you – using the conference hashtag and your own (to win a prize)
- Have a fun game at your booth – build something with lego or play Twister
Marketing and Promoting
You may find this article helpful too!
Can I bring in my team to help in the booth?
Keep in mind that sometimes when staff are in a booth talking to each other, that sometimes people don’t feel comfortable to interrupt conversations.
I am registered to exhibit, can I attend classes?
All exhibitors will be provided with five drop-in passes that can be used by yourself or your staff/volunteers to access classes in which there is space available. Each exhibitor will also receive two tickets to the Opening Night of the Conference – 7 pm at the Alix Goolden Hall.
Is there security at the Wellness Market?
Is there WIFI at the Wellness Market?
Yoga is connection.