The Victoria Yoga Conference is excited to partner with the following studios:
We believe building strong communities creates abundance for everyone. The Victoria Yoga Conference will share information about your studio through our website, Facebook and Twitter profiles, as well as create opportunities for your studio/teachers to be highlighted at the conference. In return, we ask that you reciprocate by sharing information about the upcoming conference.
This opportunity is open to yoga studios who are offering daily classes.
Yoga Studio Commitment
- Display 2013 Victoria Yoga Conference posters and/or postcards at your studio
- Post conference logo/link on your studio website
- Include conference logo and short marketing paragraph in at least two e-blasts (before and after Christmas – materials will be provided)
- Send at least one dedicated e-blast showing your studio as a partner for the conference (materials will be provided).
- Watch for and re-post/re-tweet items from Victoria Yoga Conference on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest etc.
- Add email@example.com to your marketing list.
- Provide a teacher from your studio to teach nine sun salutations at a YogaThon to be held on January 19th at 1:30 pm at Dance Victoria.
Victoria Yoga Conference Commitment
- Teacher from your studio to participate in the YogaThon – 108 sun salutations done in a series of 9 each by 12 teachers.
- One free conference pass for two days and music event with Will Blunderfield on Saturday night.
- Discount code for the conference to share with your students/teachers from your studio
- Featured on the 2013 Victoria Yoga Conference conference website as a promotional partner – linking back to your website.
- The Victoria Yoga Conference will follow your studio on social media and repost/retweet your postings.
- Provide access to list your studio events on the Victoria Yoga Conference website’s Community Calendar.
If you are interested in being a studio partner, please email us.