When is the Victoria Yoga Conference?
How do I get to Victoria?
Where is the Conference taking place?
FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY & Monday
WORKSHOPS, CLASSES & WELLNESS MARKET AT UVIC
Content will be updated.
Where do I go to pick up my registration package?
REGISTRATION PACKAGE PICK UP
FOR ALL PRE-PURCHASED TICKETS
Content will be updated.
What hotel should I stay at?
There are so many amazing hotels, bed and breakfasts and Airbnb’s in Victoria. The University of Victoria is on all major bus routes so it depends if you want to be downtown or closer to the University. It is your choice!
Getting to UVic?
Can I sign up for single classes?
Single class passes may be available on the days of the Conference for classes that have space. Sign up for our newsletter to be notified of all VYC news!
Is the Wellness Market open to the public?
Food and Beverage
What to Bring with You
- Yoga Mat and any props for floor seating
- Journal/Notebook and pen/pencil
- Water Bottle
- Layers of clothes (depending on what room you are in and the level of activity you are doing, you’ll want to be comfortable)
- Cash or credit card for purchasing fabulous items in our market place from our vendors. There is ATM machines very close by.
Things to know before you arrive
- The Victoria Yoga Conference is hosted in a scent free building. Please respect the comfort of others and enjoy a ‘scent free’ weekend.
- No showers are available at the University of Victoria, you may be able to pay a drop in fee at the pool to use the showers there.
When you Arrive
If you need to cancel for any reason you must notify us by January 31, 2019 for a refund. Tickets cancelled before December 31, 2018 will receive a refund less 25% of your purchased ticket price; tickets cancelled between January 1st and January 15, 2019 will receive a refund less 50% of your purchased ticket price. After January 15, 2019 there is no refunds issued. If you need to transfer your ticket to someone else, you must do so by January 31, 2019 and there will be a $60 transfer processing fee.
Cancellations and transfer requests must be in writing by email to email@example.com
After January 31, 2019, all tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable. We cannot issue partial-refunds or support partial-ticket-swaps of any kind.
In the unlikely event that the conference is cancelled, we will refund all tickets. We will not, however, be able to refund flight, hotel, or other purchases people may make. All listed speakers are confirmed — however, sometimes life events such as sickness or death in the family prevent them from making it at the last minute.
If you have any questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yoga is connection.